Aurelien M. de BARNIER
Mr. Aurelien de Barnier is a French Jurist born in the city of Nice on the French Riviera (South of France). Having grown up since 2001 in the United Arab Emirates (in the emirate of Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi), he graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Law & Political Sciences (2014) and a Master Degree in Sustainable Development Law, Business Law & International Law (2016) from the Paris- Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Mr. Aurelien de Barnier is specialized in both Public and Private law, having general knowledge in French Civil Law with learning of various fields such as Penal Law, Environment Law, International Public and Private Law, Contracts Law and Comparative Law. Mr. Aurelien provides various services such as the study of Law in the field of Sustainable Development, offering advisory services related to the Law of the Environment and analysis of the legal frameworks changes in the field of Energy as for the Solar and Water sector throughout the Middle East, as well as proposing consultancy services aiming to offer a better approach on the regional challenges in sustainable projects through more solid and comprehensive judicial structures. He has participated and delivered papers for academic researches and legal conferences. Mr. Aurelien assists the firm with drafting Commercial Agreements, Bid Documentation, Agreements, Service Contracts, Employment Agreements, Legal Opinion Letters, Contract Review and redraft. He is a frequent speaker in various legal seminars and symposiums.
- Master Degree in Sustainable Development Law, Business Law & International Law (2014-2016) – Paris-Sorbonne University, Abdu Dhabi, UAE.
- Bachelor Degree in Law & Political Sciences (2010-2014) – Paris-Sorbonne University, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Experiences & Internships
- Associate Jurist at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Firm (2016-Present)
- Legal Intern at the Airbus Group, section Airbus & Space (2014-2015), Abudhabi – UAE.
Professional Association Memberships
- English (Professional)
- French (Native Proficiency)
- Spanish (Limited Working Proficiency)
- Arabic (Elementary Proficiency)