Aurélien de BARNIER
Mr. Aurélien de Barnier is a French jurist born in the city of Nice, on the French Riviera, last 16 years he is practicing in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah). Holds two Master degrees in Law (Sustainable Development Law and International Law and Diplomacy) from the University of Paris Sorbonne in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Mr. Aurélien de Barnier is specialized in both public and private law,having in general French Law with learning of various fields such as Penal Law, Environment Law, International Public and Private Law, Contracts Law ,Comparative Law. Mr. Aurélien provides efficient and effective legal advisesto the clients related to some of very difficult and complex situations. He has participated and delivered papers at both international and domestic academic and legal conferences. He represents many small and medium enterprises in various legal issue with his expertise and knowledge. Mr. Aurélien assists companies with drafting Commercial Agreements, Bid Documentation, Agreements, Service Contracts, Employment Agreements, Legal Opinion Letters, Contract Review and redraft etc. He is a frequent speaker in various legal seminars and symposiums.
- L.L.M. – Paris Sorbonne University, Abdu Dhabi, UAE (2016) – Sustainable Development Law.
- L.L.M. – Paris Sorbonne University, Abdu Dhabi, UAE – International Law & Diplomacy
- LLB. – Paris Sorbonne University, Abdu Dhabi, UAE (2014)
Experiences & Internships
- Associate Lawyer at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Firm (2016-Present)
- Legal Consultant at Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Trainee Lawyer at Airbus Group, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Trainee Lawyer at Sharjah Airport International Freezone – Sharjah, UAE
- English (Professional)
- French (Mother Tounge)
- Spanish (Intermediate)
- Arabic (Basic Notions)