Mr. Babker Othman Qudur
Senior Legal Advisor
Mr. Babker currently assuming the position of Senior Legal Advisor in Fahad Al- Suwaiket & Bader Al- Busaies Attorneys at Law, he has completed his Bachelor degree in Law from Cairo University Campus, in Khartoum, Sudan. He is a well experienced lawyer practicing in Saudi Arabia for more than 15 years and a licensed lawyer before all courts in Sudan. He has extensive experience accumulated for over twenty years in advising local and international clients with legal consultations on Tourism laws and regulations, corporate law, Foreign Investment law, labor and employment, draft and review all kinds of contracts and agreements, draft and review companies board resolutions, draft legal pleads etc.
The area of his practice and expertise are Corporate law, Company set up, Foreign Investment, Merger and Acquisition, Labor and Employment, Contracts and Agreements, Draft Articles of Association for Companies, and Draft legal pleads, draft Internal Labor Regulations for Companies, Tenders, Legal Advising and legal researches. He advises corporates on various aspects of law in different matters.
- Advised Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage, participate in enactment of tourism laws, regulations, and circulars.
- Advised in Memorandum of Understanding between SCTA & New Mexico State USA and Republic of Bulgaria.
- Advising Fiber Glass Oasis Co. (joint stock closed company) in their corporate issues
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign business entities on their operations in KSA
- Advised Keltech Energy Co. India in their financial claim against Whessoe Al Rushaid Co.
- Provided legal assistance to Inabensa Saudi Arabia in various legal matters
- Advised Design Worldwide Partnership in the financial lawsuits against their clients in Saudi Arabia
- Provided legal assistance to Baeksan Construction Co. Korea for establishing company in Saudi Arabia
- Advised Al-Sulaimi Group Holding (Sultanate of Oman) in company liquidation and partners dispute.
- LLB Cairo University campus in Khartoum Sudan.
- Certificate in Law Profession- Ministry of Justice Sudan
- Legal Oriented training courses conducted by Ministry of Justice and other affiliated institutes
- Working as Senior Legal Advisor at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Law firm, Al Khobar (2014 - Present)
- Worked as Legal Consultant for Servo CRM and Marketing Co.
- Worked as Legal Legal Consultant at Nile Information Technology Co.
Professional Association Memberships
- Member in Sudan Bar Association
- Arabic - Native
- English - Excellent