Mr. Malik Ahmed Al Rashdan
Mr. Malik is a certified lawyer in Jordan since 2002 he holds a Bachelor Degree in Law from Damascus University Syria in 1999 and high Diploma certificate in Law from JBA in 2002 as well as an active member in Jordanian Bar Association since 2002. Mr. Malik is a specialist in negotiating a broad spectrum of commercial agreements including agency, distributorship, employment, joint venture, construction and development, leasehold and sale, and purchase agreements. Worked closely with highly renowned Jordanian law firms and provided local advice and assistance whenever required. Worked on several cases; including a variety of civil and criminal disputes. Mr. Malik has proven ability to perform extensive researches. With his broad experience in the legal field for more than 15 years he had developed himself as an efficient speaker, negotiator, instructor, and team member with excellent organizational skills.
The area of his practice and expertise are Foreign Investment law, Tax law, Contracts, Customs law, regulations of trade, corporate laws, Drafting, reviewing and amending of Article Associations of companies, drafting and reviewing of Legal opinions on different cases, drafting of legal pleads for the clients. He concentrates mainly on corporate and foreign investment law.
- Advised Industrial Beteiligung Services Contracting Co. (A subsidiary of Danieli International Co.) in company issues and labor cases.
- Assist Nuberg Engineering Ltd. to set up foreign company branch in Saudi Arabia.
- Represent Benq ME. FZE in their financial law suit against one of their customer in Saudi Arabia.
- Assist BSL Group to obtain investment license to operate in Saudi Arabia.
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign entities to establish business in KSA
- Assist AMC Industrial Construction Co. to liquidate the company in Saudi Arabia.
- Provided legal assistance to Essar Saudi Co. ltd to amending company articles of association by changing the fiscal year of the company.
- Provided legal opinions and assist Tunisian Saudi Projects Co. to amend articles of association by exit shareholder and increasing company capital
- Advised Abdullah Hussain Al Mutawa & Sons Co. in the financial issues against SABIC
- Provided legal assistance to AC Arabia Co. (Subsidiary of Cordel Group, UK) in various administrative and labor issues
- LLB. Damascus University, Syria (1999)
- Diploma Certificate in Law, JBA (2002)
- Training course in Microsoft Office applications (1999)
- Listening & Speaking Course from American Language Center (2002)
- Legal Advisor at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Law firm, Al Khobar (Jan 2013-Present)
- Legal Advisor in Shukri Saleh Zaki Advocates, UAE (2009-2011)
- Legal Advisor in EGYCO – Emirates & Al Nasir Co., UAE (2008-2009)
- Attorney at Law in Law office of Nabeel & Associates, Amman Jordan (2003-2008)
- Legal Consultant in Farouk Khilani Law firm, Amman Jordan (2000-2003)
Professional Association Memberships
- Member in Jordanian Bar Association