Mr. Zein Elabdin Yousif Hassan
Senior Legal Advisor
Mr. Zein Elabdin Yousif is a Senior legal Advisor in Fahad Al- Suwaiket & Bader AL- Busaies Attorneys at Law, he holds Bachelor Degree in Law from Cady Ayad University (Morocco) with major in Private law in 1992, and completed courses in Mercantile law "English Commercial law" Contract, and Tort organized by Academy of Comparative Law in Khartoum (Sudan) , he is a licensed lawyer before all courts in Sudan since 1995, Mr. Zein Elabdin has extensive experience accumulated for over twenty years in advising local and international clients with legal consultations on corporate law, Foreign Investment law, merger and acquisition, labor and employment, draft and review all kinds of contracts, draft legal pleads and conduction legal due diligence.
The area of his practice and expertise are Corporate law, Company set up, Foreign Investment, Merger and Acquisition, Labor and Employment, Contracts and Agreements, drafting commercial agency agreements, draft Articles of Association for Companies and Shareholders Resolutions, Draft legal pleads, draft Internal Labor Regulations for Companies, Tenders, conduct due diligence, Legal Advising and legal researches. He advises corporates and individuals on various aspects of law in different matters.
- Advised ThyssenKrupp Xervon SA. on their contracts and corporate issues.
- Advising Fiber Glass Oasis Co. (joint stock closed company) on their corporate issues and the day-byday business.
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign business entities to establish business in KSA
- Advised Sinopec International (Middle East) FZE in doing business in Saudi Arabia, Vision 2030, Aramco IKTVA and to form a subsidiary is Saudi Arabia.
- Advised The Saudi United Cooperative Insurance Co. (Wala) on their HR regulations, internal policies, disputes with insured clients, and provide legal opinion on their contracts.
- Advised Keltech Energy Co. India in their financial claim against Whessoe Al Rushaid Co.
- Advised Arabian Geophysical and Surveying Co. (ARGAS) in agreements, general terms and conditions of purchasing goods and translation to Arabic language.
- Advised Snamprogetti Saudi Arabia Ltd. in various corporate issues.
- Provided legal Assistance to Intech Process Automation Co. to set up branch of foreign company in Saudi Arabia.
- Provided legal Assistance to Tabuk Pharmaceutical co. on their issues against Novartis, and generic patent.
- Advised Yokogawa Saudi Arabia Ltd.(Japan) in increasing the company capital.
- Advised Story TransGaz Branch office of KSA.(Russia) in consortium agreement to perform project for Saline water Conversion Corporation, reviewing contracts, and labor lawsuits.
- Conducted Due diligence and draft DD. Report about an investment Group for Bardot SA (France)
- LLB Cady Ayad University –Morocco- major Private law (1992)
- Certificate in Law Profession- Ministry of Justice Sudan- 1994
- Courses in Mercantile law "English Commercial law" Contract, and Tort organized by Academy of Comparative Law in Khartoum –Sudan (1999)
- Senior Legal Advisor at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Law firm, Al Khobar (2008 -Present)
- Worked as Legal Legal Advisor at Office of Prof. Hamza Hussein Al-Fier Law Firm, Consultation and Arbitration, Al Khobar (Feb.2007 – Oct. 2007).
- Worked as Legal Advisor at Al-Bassam Law Firm, Al-khobar (Jan. 2002- Feb. 2007) .
Professional Association Memberships
- Member in Sudan Bar Association
- Arabic : Fluent
- English : Professional